ScoutingU Online Training
Scouting U is the Boy Scouts “university” where you learn how to be a Scout leader. Scouting U courses are primarily delivered online.
- Go to http://my.scouting.org (Recommended Browsers are Google Chrome if using Windows or Apple Safari is using Mac OS).
Alternatively you may use the MyScouting app on your smart phone.
- Enter your login name and password.
- On the Opening page of my.scouting.org, click on the BSA Learn Center or Exploring graphic.
- From the Learn Center Home Page, select the My Learning tab to access any Learning Plans assigned to you based on your registered position(s).
- Click on a Learning Plan to view the courses associated with the Learning Plan.
- Click on the Launch Course button to launch one of the course associated with the Learning Plan.
To complete a learning plan you must complete all courses associated with the Learning Plan.
- To add an unassigned Learning Plan, select a program such as Boy Scouting.
- From the Program page, select a learning plan by clicking on the +Add Plan
- The +Add Plan button will disappear and click on the Learning Plan to view the courses associated with the Learning Plan.
- Follow steps 5-6 to launch your training courses for the selected Learning Plan.