The Little Valley Scouts are using Scoutbook for advancement syncing for all Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts. This great tool has many benefits. With all tools, however, we have to learn how to use them. Learning how to use Scoutbook is a big focus right now in the Stake and we are currently offering training on different aspects of it each month at Stake Scout Leadership Training Council.
With less hassle of recording and paper work, leaders can spend more time with their Scouts. Parents can view and track their Scout’s progress and Scouts can share the fun Scouting has to offer.
Scoutbook feature list (partial):
- Tracks Faith in God and Duty to God
- Group text and email communication
- Quick entry option allows you to enter same entry to several scouts at once.
- Makes transferring records easy and consistent weather you’re moving across town or to another part of the country.
- Automatically sync advancement records to BSA – no more double entry!
- Parents, Scouts, and Leaders are all working off the same set of records, which in sync with BSA. Accessible from home or mobile.